Windows Security Officer
Windows Security Officer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Windows Security Officer from your PC1st Security Software Center
. Check out here
for more info on 1st Security Software Center. You can read more about related to Windows Security Officer at http://www.mybestsoft.com
. Usually the Windows Security Officer program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Security Officer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Windows Security Officer is C:\Program Files\Windows Security Officer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called wso.exe and occupies 5.35 MB (5605888 bytes).
The executables below are part of Windows Security Officer. They take an average of 12.36 MB (12961441
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- utccag.exe (3.44 MB)
- utccsr32.exe (195.00 KB)
- utccsr64.exe (311.50 KB)
- utccsrv.exe (2.40 MB)
- wso.exe (5.35 MB)
Windows Security Officer is a program offered by the software company 1st Security Software Center. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Windows Security Officer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Windows Security Officer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Security Officer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Security Officer". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Security Officer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Windows Security Officer in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Windows Security Officer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Security Officer:
- The publisher is: http://www.mybestsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Security Officer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Security Officer.
8. After uninstalling Windows Security Officer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Windows Security Officer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Security Officer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Security Officer by 1st Security Software Center from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Security Officer by 1st Security Software Center is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Security Officer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 08:00:37.517