Windows Searchqu Toolbar
Windows Searchqu Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar from your computerBandoo Media Inc
. Further information on Bandoo Media Inc can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Searchqu Toolbar folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Windows Searchqu Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Windows Searchqu Toolbar\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 53.05 KB (54321 bytes) on disk.
Windows Searchqu Toolbar is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.85 MB (1939614
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (53.05 KB)
- datamngrUI.exe (1.62 MB)
- dtUser.exe (91.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (94.25 KB)
This page is about Windows Searchqu Toolbar version 18.104.22.168215
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Windows Searchqu Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Windows Searchqu Toolbar is a program offered by Bandoo Media Inc. Some people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Windows Searchqu Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Searchqu Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Searchqu Toolbar". The Windows Searchqu Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Windows Searchqu Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Searchqu Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Windows Searchqu Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Searchqu Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Searchqu Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Searchqu Toolbar by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 15:43:19.680