Windows Searchqu Toolbar
This page is about Windows Searchqu Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar from your systemKoyote-Lab Inc
. Open here
where you can read more on Koyote-Lab Inc. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Searchqu Toolbar directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Searchqu Toolbar\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 53.06 KB (54332 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
Windows Searchqu Toolbar is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.39 MB (2506117
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (53.06 KB)
- dtUser.exe (91.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (94.28 KB)
- datamngrUI.exe (2.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199346
of Windows Searchqu Toolbar. For other Windows Searchqu Toolbar versions please click below:
Windows Searchqu Toolbar is a program by Koyote-Lab Inc. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Searchqu Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Searchqu Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Windows Searchqu Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Windows Searchqu Toolbar in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Searchqu Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Searchqu Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Windows Searchqu Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Searchqu Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Searchqu Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Searchqu Toolbar by Koyote-Lab Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Searchqu Toolbar by Koyote-Lab Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Searchqu Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 07:53:09.940