Windows Product Key Recovery
Windows Product Key Recovery is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Product Key Recovery from your computerA Steve Creation/Convergence
. Open here
for more details on A Steve Creation/Convergence. Windows Product Key Recovery is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ASC-C\Windows Product Key Recovery 1.2 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Windows Product Key Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ASC-C\Windows Product Key Recovery 1.2\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\ASC-C\Windows Product Key Recovery 1.2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Windows Product Key Recovery's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1237760 bytes) and is called Windows Product Key Recovery.exe.
Windows Product Key Recovery contains of the executables below. They take 6.09 MB (6384192
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (4.91 MB)
- Windows Product Key Recovery.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about Windows Product Key Recovery version 1.2
Windows Product Key Recovery is a program offered by the software company A Steve Creation/Convergence. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Windows Product Key Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Windows Product Key Recovery from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Product Key Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Product Key Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Product Key Recovery app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows Product Key Recovery in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Product Key Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Product Key Recovery.
8. After removing Windows Product Key Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Product Key Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Product Key Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Product Key Recovery by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Product Key Recovery by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Product Key Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:51:51.870