You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Windows-Problemlöser-CD for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Windows-Problemlöser-CD from your systemWindows-Problemlöser-CD
. Go over here
for more information on Windows-Problemlöser-CD. Usually the Windows-Problemlöser-CD application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows-Problemlöser-CD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Windows-Problemlöser-CD's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows-Problemlöser-CD\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 528.00 KB (540672 bytes) on disk and is called Windows-Problemlöser-CD.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Windows-Problemlöser-CD. They take 2.97 MB (3117979
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1300.exe (825.50 KB)
- CW News.exe (540.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Windows-Problemlöser-CD.exe (528.00 KB)
Windows-Problemlöser-CD is an application released by the software company Windows-Problemlöser-CD. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Windows-Problemlöser-CD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Windows-Problemlöser-CD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows-Problemlöser-CD or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows-Problemlöser-CD". If it is installed on your PC the Windows-Problemlöser-CD app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Windows-Problemlöser-CD in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows-Problemlöser-CD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows-Problemlöser-CD.
8. After removing Windows-Problemlöser-CD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows-Problemlöser-CD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows-Problemlöser-CD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows-Problemlöser-CD by Windows-Problemlöser-CD from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows-Problemlöser-CD by Windows-Problemlöser-CD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows-Problemlöser-CD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 01:16:00.537