Windows Password Key Standard
This page is about Windows Password Key Standard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Password Key Standard from your computerPasswordSeeker, Inc.
. More information about PasswordSeeker, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.lostwindowspassword.com
if you want to read more on Windows Password Key Standard on PasswordSeeker, Inc.'s page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Password Key Standard\7z directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Windows Password Key Standard is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Password Key Standard\7z\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named WindowsPasswordKeyStandardDemo.exe and its approximative size is 803.00 KB (822272 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Windows Password Key Standard . They take 3.71 MB (3894513
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (939.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.19 KB)
- WindowsPasswordKeyStandardDemo.exe (803.00 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (309.93 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (445.27 KB)
- readcd.exe (270.35 KB)
- syslinux.exe (27.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Windows Password Key Standard .Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Password Key Standard
Windows Password Key Standard is an application marketed by the software company PasswordSeeker, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Windows Password Key Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Windows Password Key Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Password Key Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Password Key Standard ". If it exists on your system the Windows Password Key Standard application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Windows Password Key Standard in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Password Key Standard , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Password Key Standard :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lostwindowspassword.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Password Key Standard\7z\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Password Key Standard .
8. After uninstalling Windows Password Key Standard , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Password Key Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Password Key Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Password Key Standard by PasswordSeeker, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Password Key Standard by PasswordSeeker, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Password Key Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:57:29.347