Windows NS Assist
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Windows NS Assist for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Windows NS Assist from your systemCopyright (C) NewsWideSetup. All Right Reserved.
. More data about Copyright (C) NewsWideSetup. All Right Reserved. can be found here
. Click on http://www.newswide.net
to get more data about Windows NS Assist on Copyright (C) NewsWideSetup. All Right Reserved.'s website. Usually the Windows NS Assist program is placed in the C:\Program Files\nswide folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Windows NS Assist's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\nswide\nswuninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called nswch.exe and its approximative size is 154.65 KB (158360 bytes).
Windows NS Assist is composed of the following executables which take 1.91 MB (1999192
bytes) on disk:
- NewsWideSetup.exe (1.03 MB)
- nswch.exe (154.65 KB)
- nswmain.exe (188.15 KB)
- nswmgr.exe (383.19 KB)
- nswuninst.exe (175.65 KB)
Windows NS Assist is an application offered by the software company Copyright (C) NewsWideSetup. All Right Reserved.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Windows NS Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows NS Assist from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows NS Assist or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows NS Assist". If it is installed on your PC the Windows NS Assist application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Windows NS Assist in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows NS Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows NS Assist:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.newswide.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\nswide\nswuninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows NS Assist.
8. After removing Windows NS Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows NS Assist that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows NS Assist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Windows NS Assist by Copyright (C) NewsWideSetup. All Right Reserved. from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows NS Assist by Copyright (C) NewsWideSetup. All Right Reserved. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows NS Assist in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:01:57.613