Windows Mobile® Device Handbook
You can find below details on how to uninstall Windows Mobile® Device Handbook for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Windows Mobile® Device Handbook from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Windows Mobile® Device Handbook program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile Device Handbook\Windows Mobile Device Handbook\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Windows Mobile® Device Handbook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile Device Handbook\Windows Mobile Device Handbook\Bin\DHUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DeviceHandbook.exe is the Windows Mobile® Device Handbook's main executable file and it takes about 1.31 MB (1376256 bytes) on disk.
Windows Mobile® Device Handbook contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.33 MB (3491424
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceHandbook.exe (1.31 MB)
- DHInstall.exe (453.40 KB)
- DHUninstall.exe (433.40 KB)
- Setup.exe (589.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Windows Mobile® Device Handbook.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Windows Mobile® Device Handbook from your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Windows Mobile® Device Handbook:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile Device Handbook\Windows Mobile Device Handbook\OEM\Applications\Retriever\Retriever-126.96.36.199.exe
Windows Mobile® Device Handbook is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Windows Mobile® Device Handbook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Windows Mobile® Device Handbook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Mobile® Device Handbook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Mobile® Device Handbook". If it exists on your system the Windows Mobile® Device Handbook app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Windows Mobile® Device Handbook in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Mobile® Device Handbook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Mobile® Device Handbook.
8. After removing Windows Mobile® Device Handbook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Mobile® Device Handbook that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Mobile® Device Handbook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Mobile® Device Handbook by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Mobile® Device Handbook by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Mobile® Device Handbook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:44:37.090