Windows Media Format 11 runtime
This page is about Windows Media Format 11 runtime for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. More information about Windows Media Format 11 runtime can be found at http:
. The program is often placed in the C:\Programme\Windows Media Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime. wmplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 62.50 KB (64000 bytes) on disk.
Windows Media Format 11 runtime installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.84 MB (6125599
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- migrate.exe (768.00 KB)
- mplayer2.exe (4.53 KB)
- setup_wm.exe (1.60 MB)
- wmdbexport.exe (482.00 KB)
- wmlaunch.exe (236.00 KB)
- wmpenc.exe (25.00 KB)
- wmplayer.exe (62.50 KB)
- wmpnetwk.exe (899.00 KB)
- wmpnscfg.exe (199.50 KB)
- wmpshare.exe (36.00 KB)
- wmsetsdk.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows Media Format 11 runtime version 11
Windows Media Format 11 runtime is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Windows Media Format 11 runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Media Format 11 runtime or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Media Format 11 runtime". The Windows Media Format 11 runtime application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows Media Format 11 runtime in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Media Format 11 runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Media Format 11 runtime:
- The web site of the application is: http:
- The uninstall string is: "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime.
8. After removing Windows Media Format 11 runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Media Format 11 runtime which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Media Format 11 runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Media Format 11 runtime by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130