Windows Loader is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Windows Loader from your PCWindows Loader
. Further information on Windows Loader can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Loader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Windows Loader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Loader\uninstall.exe. Windows Loader 's primary file takes about 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
Windows Loader contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.28 MB (1344512
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Windows Loader version 2
Windows Loader is an application by Windows Loader . Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Windows Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Windows Loader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Loader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Loader ". The Windows Loader app will be found automatically. When you click Windows Loader in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Windows Loader , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Loader .
8. After uninstalling Windows Loader , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Loader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Loader by Windows Loader from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Loader by Windows Loader is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Loader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-26 11:09:13.707