You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Live for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Microsoft Corporation. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be found here. Please follow http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials if you want to read more on Windows Live on Microsoft Corporation's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Windows Live is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. WindowsLiveWriter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 111.50 KB (114176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Windows Live. They take about 11.24 MB (11781984 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove Windows Live from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Windows Live is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Windows Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Live or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Live". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Live program will be found very quickly. When you click Windows Live in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Live, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live:
The web site of the application is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Live.
8. After removing Windows Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Live that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Live using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Live by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Live supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.