Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件
Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 from your PCGuangzhou Just Orange Info Tech Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Guangzhou Just Orange Info Tech Ltd. Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNProtectData directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNProtectData\Install.exe u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.69 MB (5968784 bytes) on disk and is titled Install.exe.
The executable files below are part of Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件. They take an average of 5.69 MB (5968784
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件. For more Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 versions please click below:
Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 is a program released by Guangzhou Just Orange Info Tech Ltd. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件". The Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 app will be found automatically. After you select Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件.
8. After removing Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 by Guangzhou Just Orange Info Tech Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 by Guangzhou Just Orange Info Tech Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Live Messenger 加强版组件 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 14:27:32.360