Windows Favorite Collection
This web page is about Windows Favorite Collection for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Windows Favorite Collection from your PCWindows Favorite Collection
. Further information on Windows Favorite Collection can be seen here
. Windows Favorite Collection is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsFavorites_uj folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsFavorites_uj\WindowsFavorites_uj_delete.exe srvdel is the full command line if you want to remove Windows Favorite Collection. Windows Favorite Collection's primary file takes around 657.66 KB (673448 bytes) and its name is WindowsFavorites_uj.exe.
Windows Favorite Collection is comprised of the following executables which take 1.17 MB (1227088
bytes) on disk:
- WindowsFavorites_uj.exe (657.66 KB)
- WindowsFavorites_uj_delete.exe (540.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Windows Favorite Collection.
Windows Favorite Collection is a program marketed by the software company Windows Favorite Collection. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Windows Favorite Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Windows Favorite Collection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Favorite Collection or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Favorite Collection". The Windows Favorite Collection app will be found very quickly. When you click Windows Favorite Collection in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Favorite Collection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Favorite Collection.
8. After uninstalling Windows Favorite Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Favorite Collection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Favorite Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Favorite Collection by Windows Favorite Collection from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Favorite Collection by Windows Favorite Collection is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Favorite Collection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:57:01.363