Windows Enkrs is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Enkrs from your systemWindowns Enkrs.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Windowns Enkrs.. You can get more details on Windows Enkrs at Windowns Enkrs.
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windowns Enkrs directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Windows Enkrs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windowns Enkrs\unins001.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. enkrs.exe is the Windows Enkrs's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.20 MB (1261640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Windows Enkrs. They occupy 3.08 MB (3228626
bytes) on disk.
- encl.exe (47.57 KB)
- enkrs.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins001.exe (702.88 KB)
- upenkrs.exe (467.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows Enkrs version 18.104.22.168
Windows Enkrs is a program marketed by the software company Windowns Enkrs.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Windows Enkrs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Windows Enkrs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Enkrs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Enkrs". The Windows Enkrs program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Windows Enkrs in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Enkrs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Enkrs:
- The web site of the application is: Windowns Enkrs.
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windowns Enkrs\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Enkrs.
8. After uninstalling Windows Enkrs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Enkrs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Enkrs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Enkrs by Windowns Enkrs. from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Enkrs by Windowns Enkrs. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Enkrs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:04:56.550