Windows Doctor wersja 126.96.36.199
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Windows Doctor wersja 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Windows Doctor wersja 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called WindowsDoctor.exe and occupies 5.66 MB (5939200 bytes). How to uninstall Windows Doctor wersja 220.127.116.11 from your system
Windows Doctor wersja 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.15 MB (30568403
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.32 MB)
- DataRecovery.exe (2.83 MB)
- Defrag.exe (955.50 KB)
- DiskAnalyzer.exe (2.74 MB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (2.74 MB)
- dumpdefrag.exe (104.00 KB)
- FileCopy.exe (3.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1.97 MB)
- FileSplitter.exe (1.42 MB)
- LibUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (891.96 KB)
- WindowsDoctor.exe (5.66 MB)
This web page is about Windows Doctor wersja 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Windows Doctor wersja 188.8.131.52.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Windows Doctor wersja 184.108.40.206:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Windows Doctor wersja 220.127.116.11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\Disk Doctor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\SystemBooster\BackupOp.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\update\netresource.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NARZĘDZIA\OPTYMALIZACJA\Windows Doctor.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wondershare\System Doctor
Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Windows Doctor wersja 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Windows Doctor wersja 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Doctor wersja 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Doctor wersja 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Windows Doctor wersja 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows Doctor wersja 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Windows Doctor wersja 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Doctor wersja 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Windows Doctor wersja 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Doctor wersja 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Doctor wersja 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130