Windows Doctor 2.7.9
Windows Doctor 2.7.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9 from your computerWindowsDoctor International LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on WindowsDoctor International LLC. Click on http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
to get more information about Windows Doctor 2.7.9 on WindowsDoctor International LLC's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Windows Doctor 2.7.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe. WindowsDoctor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.66 MB (5939200 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Windows Doctor 2.7.9. They occupy 28.97 MB (30374561
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.32 MB)
- DataRecovery.exe (2.83 MB)
- Defrag.exe (955.50 KB)
- DiskAnalyzer.exe (2.74 MB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (2.74 MB)
- dumpdefrag.exe (104.00 KB)
- FileCopy.exe (3.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1.97 MB)
- FileSplitter.exe (1.42 MB)
- LibUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- WindowsDoctor.exe (5.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows Doctor 2.7.9 version 2.7.9
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Doctor 2.7.9_is1
Windows Doctor 2.7.9 is an application marketed by WindowsDoctor International LLC. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Windows Doctor 2.7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Windows Doctor 2.7.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Doctor 2.7.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Doctor 2.7.9". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Doctor 2.7.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows Doctor 2.7.9 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Doctor 2.7.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Doctor 2.7.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9.
8. After uninstalling Windows Doctor 2.7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Doctor 2.7.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Doctor 2.7.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9 by WindowsDoctor International LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Doctor 2.7.9 by WindowsDoctor International LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:45:24.200