Windows Doctor 2.5
You can find below details on how to remove Windows Doctor 2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.5 from your PCWindowsDoctor International LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on WindowsDoctor International LLC. Click on http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
to get more data about Windows Doctor 2.5 on WindowsDoctor International LLC's website. Windows Doctor 2.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor folder, depending on the user's choice. Windows Doctor 2.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.08 MB (6372864 bytes) on disk and is labeled WindowsDoctor.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Windows Doctor 2.5. They take about 28.39 MB (29764874
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.32 MB)
- DataRecovery.exe (2.83 MB)
- DiskAnalyzer.exe (2.75 MB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (2.75 MB)
- dumpdefrag.exe (104.00 KB)
- FileCopy.exe (3.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1.96 MB)
- FileSplitter.exe (1.41 MB)
- LibUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WindowsDoctor.exe (6.08 MB)
This info is about Windows Doctor 2.5 version 2.5
Windows Doctor 2.5 is a program released by the software company WindowsDoctor International LLC. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Windows Doctor 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Windows Doctor 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Doctor 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Doctor 2.5". If it exists on your system the Windows Doctor 2.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Windows Doctor 2.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Doctor 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Doctor 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Doctor 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Windows Doctor 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Doctor 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Doctor 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Doctor 2.5 by WindowsDoctor International LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Doctor 2.5 by WindowsDoctor International LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Doctor 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-12 14:54:31.660