Windows Doctor 1.6
Windows Doctor 1.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Windows Doctor 1.6 from your PCWindowsDoctor International LLC
. Open here
for more information on WindowsDoctor International LLC. Click on http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
to get more details about Windows Doctor 1.6 on WindowsDoctor International LLC's website. Windows Doctor 1.6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\1.6 folder, depending on the user's option. Windows Doctor 1.6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\1.6\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.62 MB (7987200 bytes) on disk and is called WindowsDoctor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Windows Doctor 1.6. They occupy an average of 9.70 MB (10175754
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WDUpdate.exe (1.44 MB)
- WindowsDoctor.exe (7.62 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows Doctor 1.6 version 1.6
Windows Doctor 1.6 is an application offered by the software company WindowsDoctor International LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Windows Doctor 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Doctor 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Doctor 1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Doctor 1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Doctor 1.6 app will be found automatically. When you click Windows Doctor 1.6 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Doctor 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Doctor 1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\1.6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Doctor 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Windows Doctor 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Doctor 1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Doctor 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Doctor 1.6 by WindowsDoctor International LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Doctor 1.6 by WindowsDoctor International LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Doctor 1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 07:14:24.463