Windows Doctor 1.6
Windows Doctor 1.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Windows Doctor 1.6 from your PCWindowsDoctor International LLC
. Open here
for more information on WindowsDoctor International LLC. Click on http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
to get more details about Windows Doctor 1.6 on WindowsDoctor International LLC's website. Windows Doctor 1.6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\1.6 folder, depending on the user's option. Windows Doctor 1.6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\1.6\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.62 MB (7987200 bytes) on disk and is called WindowsDoctor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Windows Doctor 1.6. They occupy an average of 9.70 MB (10175754
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WDUpdate.exe (1.44 MB)
- WindowsDoctor.exe (7.62 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows Doctor 1.6 version 1.6
Windows Doctor 1.6 is an application offered by the software company WindowsDoctor International LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Windows Doctor 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Doctor 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Windows Doctor 1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Doctor 1.6". If it exists on your system the Windows Doctor 1.6 program will be found very quickly. When you select Windows Doctor 1.6 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Windows Doctor 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Doctor 1.6:
- The software company is: http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\1.6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Doctor 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Windows Doctor 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Doctor 1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Doctor 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Doctor 1.6 by WindowsDoctor International LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Doctor 1.6 by WindowsDoctor International LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Doctor 1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-27 07:14:24.463