Windows Desktop is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Desktop from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Windows Desktop is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.60 MB (4820880 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Windows Desktop. They occupy an average of 5.16 MB (5413952
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Windows Desktop.
Windows Desktop is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Windows Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Desktop". If it exists on your system the Windows Desktop app will be found automatically. After you click Windows Desktop in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Desktop.
8. After removing Windows Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Desktop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-11 04:02:51.190