Windows DVD Maker 3.5
Windows DVD Maker 3.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.5 from your PCWindows DVD Maker,Inc.
. More information on Windows DVD Maker,Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.windows-dvd-maker.com
if you want to read more on Windows DVD Maker 3.5 on Windows DVD Maker,Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Windows DVD Maker 3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DreamDVDCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.66 MB (5934592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Windows DVD Maker 3.5. They occupy about 10.00 MB (10490415
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DreamDVDCreator.exe (5.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
- author.exe (562.50 KB)
- dvd+rw-format.exe (72.38 KB)
- growisofs.exe (107.72 KB)
- IsoBurner.exe (690.16 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (336.00 KB)
- spumux.exe (1.92 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows DVD Maker 3.5 version 3.5
Windows DVD Maker 3.5 is a program marketed by the software company Windows DVD Maker,Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows DVD Maker 3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows DVD Maker 3.5". If it is installed on your PC the Windows DVD Maker 3.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Windows DVD Maker 3.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows DVD Maker 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows DVD Maker 3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windows-dvd-maker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows DVD Maker 3.5.
8. After uninstalling Windows DVD Maker 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows DVD Maker 3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows DVD Maker 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows DVD Maker 3.5 by Windows DVD Maker,Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Windows DVD Maker 3.5 by Windows DVD Maker,Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows DVD Maker 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:07:54.367