Windows 7 Persistent
Windows 7 Persistent is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Windows 7 Persistent from your system由 Citrix 提供
. You can read more on 由 Citrix 提供 or check for application updates here
. Usually the Windows 7 Persistent program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Windows 7 Persistent is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the Windows 7 Persistent's primary executable file and it takes around 4.62 MB (4840272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Windows 7 Persistent. They occupy 5.18 MB (5436232
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.62 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.83 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows 7 Persistent version 1.0
Windows 7 Persistent is a program marketed by the software company 由 Citrix 提供. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Windows 7 Persistent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Windows 7 Persistent from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows 7 Persistent or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows 7 Persistent". The Windows 7 Persistent program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows 7 Persistent in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows 7 Persistent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows 7 Persistent.
8. After removing Windows 7 Persistent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows 7 Persistent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows 7 Persistent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows 7 Persistent by 由 Citrix 提供 from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows 7 Persistent by 由 Citrix 提供 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows 7 Persistent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 17:43:18.147