Windows 7 Desktop
Windows 7 Desktop is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Windows 7 Desktop from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Usually the Windows 7 Desktop program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. Windows 7 Desktop's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Windows 7 Desktop. They occupy about 5.14 MB (5390944
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
This info is about Windows 7 Desktop version 1.0
Windows 7 Desktop is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Windows 7 Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Windows 7 Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows 7 Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows 7 Desktop". The Windows 7 Desktop application will be found automatically. When you click Windows 7 Desktop in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows 7 Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows 7 Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Windows 7 Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows 7 Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows 7 Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Windows 7 Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows 7 Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows 7 Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-17 11:47:08.623