Windows 10 UX Pack
Windows 10 UX Pack is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Windows 10 UX Pack from your computerWindows X's Live
. Additional info about Windows X's Live can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Windows 10 UX Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack\uxuninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 278.62 KB (285303 bytes) on disk and is titled uxuninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of Windows 10 UX Pack. They take an average of 35.55 MB (37272773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uxlaunch.exe (281.43 KB)
- uxuninst.exe (278.62 KB)
- Aura.exe (460.00 KB)
- Desktops.exe (114.09 KB)
- Newgen.exe (9.34 MB)
- RocketDock.exe (484.00 KB)
- SMRWelcome.exe (1.71 MB)
- StartMenuReviver.exe (14.13 MB)
- StartMenuReviverService.exe (747.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (433.23 KB)
- TrueTransparency.exe (366.00 KB)
- TrueTransparencyx64.exe (456.50 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (736.31 KB)
- MetroBar.exe (947.31 KB)
- MetroStart.exe (1.88 MB)
- MetroSvc.exe (306.81 KB)
- MetroWB.exe (623.81 KB)
- MetroWizard.exe (476.31 KB)
- Promote.exe (1.20 MB)
- WinMetro.exe (741.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Windows 10 UX Pack. You can find here a few links to other Windows 10 UX Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Windows 10 UX Pack is a program marketed by Windows X's Live. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Windows 10 UX Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Windows 10 UX Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows 10 UX Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows 10 UX Pack". If it exists on your system the Windows 10 UX Pack application will be found automatically. After you click Windows 10 UX Pack in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows 10 UX Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows 10 UX Pack.
8. After removing Windows 10 UX Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows 10 UX Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows 10 UX Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows 10 UX Pack by Windows X's Live from your computer, we are not saying that Windows 10 UX Pack by Windows X's Live is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows 10 UX Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-12 22:38:42.437