Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Take a look here
for more information on lrepacks.ru. More details about the program Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 can be found at https://www.yamicsoft.com/
. Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows 10 Manager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows 10 Manager\unins000.exe. Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2's primary file takes about 3.96 MB (4153616 bytes) and its name is Windows10Manager.exe.
Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 contains of the executables below. They take 37.53 MB (39355445
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1-ClickCleaner.exe (636.27 KB)
- BingImages.exe (660.27 KB)
- CMMultipleFiles.exe (104.27 KB)
- ContextMenuManager.exe (804.27 KB)
- DesktopCleaner.exe (652.27 KB)
- DiskAnalyzer.exe (1.08 MB)
- DuplicateFilesFinder.exe (705.27 KB)
- FileSecurity.exe (761.27 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (653.77 KB)
- FileUndelete.exe (783.77 KB)
- HiddenDeviceManager.exe (705.77 KB)
- HostsEditor.exe (659.27 KB)
- HotkeyManager.exe (299.27 KB)
- IEManager.exe (275.77 KB)
- IPSwitcher.exe (675.77 KB)
- JumpListQuickLauncher.exe (915.77 KB)
- JunkFileCleaner.exe (756.77 KB)
- LaunchTaskCommand.exe (83.27 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (838.47 KB)
- LiveUpdateCopy.exe (17.77 KB)
- LockSystem.exe (640.77 KB)
- MicrosoftEdgeManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- MyTask.exe (771.27 KB)
- NavigationPaneManager.exe (259.27 KB)
- NetworkMonitor.exe (177.27 KB)
- OptimizationWizard.exe (758.27 KB)
- PinnedManager.exe (678.27 KB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (3.61 MB)
- ProcessManager.exe (724.27 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (832.77 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (83.27 KB)
- RegistryTools.exe (695.77 KB)
- RepairCenter.exe (768.27 KB)
- RunShortcutCreator.exe (653.77 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (198.27 KB)
- SetACL.exe (444.05 KB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (547.05 KB)
- SmartUninstaller.exe (761.27 KB)
- StartMenuManager.exe (121.77 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (713.27 KB)
- SuperCopy.exe (712.14 KB)
- SystemInfo.exe (768.64 KB)
- TaskSchedulerManager.exe (226.77 KB)
- ThisPCManager.exe (656.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (924.49 KB)
- VisualCustomizer.exe (1.34 MB)
- WiFiManager.exe (378.77 KB)
- Windows10Manager.exe (3.96 MB)
- WindowsAppSettings.exe (533.27 KB)
- WindowsAppUninstaller.exe (669.27 KB)
- WindowsUtilities.exe (705.27 KB)
- WinXMenuEditor.exe (727.27 KB)
The current page applies to Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 version 2.3.2
Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 is a program by the software company lrepacks.ru. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2". If it exists on your system the Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 application will be found automatically. When you click Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.yamicsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows 10 Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2.
8. After removing Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows 10 Manager 2.3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 05:43:03.680