Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3
Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. Take a look here
for more info on RePack by Andreyonohov. Please open http://www.yamicsoft.com/ru/windows10manager/product.html
if you want to read more on Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 on RePack by Andreyonohov's website. Usually the Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Yamicsoft\Windows 10 Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Yamicsoft\Windows 10 Manager\unins000.exe. Windows10Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.93 MB (4116728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3. They occupy about 37.55 MB (39378825
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1-ClickCleaner.exe (634.24 KB)
- BingImages.exe (658.74 KB)
- ComputerManager.exe (654.24 KB)
- ContextMenuManager.exe (791.74 KB)
- DesktopCleaner.exe (650.74 KB)
- DiskAnalyzer.exe (1.08 MB)
- DuplicateFilesFinder.exe (702.74 KB)
- FileSecurity.exe (751.24 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (648.74 KB)
- FileUndelete.exe (782.24 KB)
- HiddenDeviceManager.exe (642.74 KB)
- HostsEditor.exe (657.24 KB)
- HotkeyManager.exe (297.24 KB)
- IEManager.exe (273.74 KB)
- IPSwitcher.exe (673.74 KB)
- JumpListQuickLauncher.exe (913.74 KB)
- JunkFileCleaner.exe (753.74 KB)
- LaunchTaskCommand.exe (80.74 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (829.24 KB)
- LiveUpdateCopy.exe (15.74 KB)
- LockSystem.exe (638.24 KB)
- MicrosoftEdgeManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- MyTask.exe (769.74 KB)
- NavigationPaneManager.exe (257.74 KB)
- OptimizationWizard.exe (757.24 KB)
- PinnedManager.exe (676.74 KB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (3.58 MB)
- ProcessManager.exe (723.74 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (840.24 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (81.24 KB)
- RegistryTools.exe (693.74 KB)
- RepairCenter.exe (760.74 KB)
- RunShortcutCreator.exe (651.24 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (197.24 KB)
- SetACL.exe (442.74 KB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (545.74 KB)
- SmartUninstaller.exe (758.74 KB)
- StartMenuManager.exe (118.74 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (711.74 KB)
- SuperCopy.exe (712.24 KB)
- SystemInfo.exe (766.24 KB)
- TaskSchedulerManager.exe (226.24 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- VisualCustomizer.exe (1.34 MB)
- WiFiManager.exe (376.24 KB)
- Windows10Manager.exe (3.93 MB)
- WindowsAppSettings.exe (531.74 KB)
- WindowsAppUninstaller.exe (667.24 KB)
- WindowsUtilities.exe (702.24 KB)
- WinXMenuEditor.exe (724.74 KB)
This page is about Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 version 2.2.3
Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 is an application offered by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 app will be found automatically. When you click Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.yamicsoft.com/ru/windows10manager/product.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Yamicsoft\Windows 10 Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3.
8. After removing Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows 10 Manager 2.2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 11:54:21.930