WindowTop version 1.5.7
This web page is about WindowTop version 1.5.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall WindowTop version 1.5.7 from your PCBiGilSoft.com
. Further information on BiGilSoft.com can be seen here
. More details about the app WindowTop version 1.5.7 can be seen at http://windowtop.info/
. WindowTop version 1.5.7 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WindowTop directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall WindowTop version 1.5.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WindowTop\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. WindowTop version 1.5.7's main file takes about 1.68 MB (1759744 bytes) and is called WindowTop.exe.
WindowTop version 1.5.7 is composed of the following executables which take 2.37 MB (2484901
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WindowTop.exe (1.68 MB)
This data is about WindowTop version 1.5.7 version 1.5.7
WindowTop version 1.5.7 is an application released by the software company BiGilSoft.com. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase WindowTop version 1.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WindowTop version 1.5.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WindowTop version 1.5.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WindowTop version 1.5.7". The WindowTop version 1.5.7 app will be found very quickly. When you select WindowTop version 1.5.7 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WindowTop version 1.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WindowTop version 1.5.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://windowtop.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WindowTop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WindowTop version 1.5.7.
8. After removing WindowTop version 1.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowTop version 1.5.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WindowTop version 1.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WindowTop version 1.5.7 by BiGilSoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that WindowTop version 1.5.7 by BiGilSoft.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WindowTop version 1.5.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-21 08:54:43.027