This page contains thorough information on how to remove WindowFX for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WindowFX from your PCStardock Corporation
. More information on Stardock Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Stardock\Object Desktop\WindowFX directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WindowFX is "C:\Program Files\Stardock\Impulse\Impulse.exe" /autouninstall wx. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. wfxload.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 568.00 KB (581632 bytes) on disk.
WindowFX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.32 MB (1381760
bytes) on disk.
- Activate.exe (675.66 KB)
- wfxload.exe (568.00 KB)
- wise_post.exe (105.71 KB)
Click on the links below for other WindowFX versions:
...click to view all...
WindowFX is an application offered by the software company Stardock Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall WindowFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WindowFX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WindowFX or simply click the Search feature and type in "WindowFX". If it is installed on your PC the WindowFX app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WindowFX in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WindowFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WindowFX.
8. After uninstalling WindowFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowFX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WindowFX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WindowFX by Stardock Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that WindowFX by Stardock Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WindowFX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-06 19:24:38.547