This web page is about WindowFX 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WindowFX 4 from your computerStardock Corporation
. Further information on Stardock Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the WindowFX 4 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Stardock\Object Desktop\WindowFX4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall WindowFX 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Stardock\Object Desktop\WindowFX4\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall windowfx4. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WindowFX 4's main file takes about 1.39 MB (1459504 bytes) and is named WindowFXConfig.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside WindowFX 4. They take about 3.42 MB (3588304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReactorActivate.exe (422.23 KB)
- UninstHelper.exe (721.28 KB)
- wfx32.exe (293.30 KB)
- wfx64.exe (460.80 KB)
- WindowFXConfig.exe (1.39 MB)
- WindowFXSRV.exe (181.30 KB)
This data is about WindowFX 4 version 4
WindowFX 4 is a program offered by the software company Stardock Corporation. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove WindowFX 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WindowFX 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WindowFX 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "WindowFX 4". If it exists on your system the WindowFX 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WindowFX 4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WindowFX 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WindowFX 4.
8. After removing WindowFX 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowFX 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WindowFX 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WindowFX 4 by Stardock Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that WindowFX 4 by Stardock Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WindowFX 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:56:53.307