WindowBox version 1.0.10
WindowBox version 1.0.10 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WindowBox version 1.0.10 from your computerWindowBox
. Check out here
for more info on WindowBox. Detailed information about WindowBox version 1.0.10 can be seen at http://windowbox.me/
. Usually the WindowBox version 1.0.10 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowBox folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for WindowBox version 1.0.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowBox\unins000.exe. WindowBox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 409.50 KB (419328 bytes) on disk.
WindowBox version 1.0.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.08 MB (1132830
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
- WindowBox.exe (409.50 KB)
This info is about WindowBox version 1.0.10 version 1.0.10
WindowBox version 1.0.10 is a program by WindowBox. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall WindowBox version 1.0.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WindowBox version 1.0.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WindowBox version 1.0.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "WindowBox version 1.0.10". The WindowBox version 1.0.10 app will be found automatically. After you click WindowBox version 1.0.10 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WindowBox version 1.0.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WindowBox version 1.0.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://windowbox.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowBox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WindowBox version 1.0.10.
8. After removing WindowBox version 1.0.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowBox version 1.0.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WindowBox version 1.0.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WindowBox version 1.0.10 by WindowBox from your computer, nor are we saying that WindowBox version 1.0.10 by WindowBox is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WindowBox version 1.0.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 23:32:05.937