Window Route Manager
This page contains complete information on how to remove Window Route Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Window Route Manager from your computerORB Soft
. Additional info about ORB Soft can be found here
. Window Route Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\winrouted directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Window Route Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\winrouted\uninstall.exe. WinRouteD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 538.00 KB (550912 bytes) on disk.
Window Route Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.00 MB (5239825
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (138.52 KB)
- WinRouteD.exe (538.00 KB)
- WinRouteD_.exe (538.00 KB)
- WinRouteSync.exe (131.50 KB)
- WinRouteSync_.exe (144.00 KB)
- winroutetask.exe (1.74 MB)
- winroutetask_.exe (1.74 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Window Route Manager version 1.65
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Window Route Manager:
Window Route Manager is an application marketed by ORB Soft. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Window Route Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Window Route Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Window Route Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Window Route Manager". If it exists on your system the Window Route Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Window Route Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Window Route Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Window Route Manager.
8. After removing Window Route Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Window Route Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Window Route Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Window Route Manager by ORB Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Window Route Manager by ORB Soft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Window Route Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:49:08.397