Window Keyword info protocol
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Window Keyword info protocol for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Window Keyword info protocol from your PCkoreaexamacademy
. More information about koreaexamacademy can be seen here
. Usually the Window Keyword info protocol application is found in the C:\Program Files\KeywordInfo folder, depending on the user's option during install. Window Keyword info protocol's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KeywordInfo\WkipUnInst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 670.87 KB (686968 bytes) on disk and is called WKipUnInst.exe.
Window Keyword info protocol is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.46 MB (1535728
bytes) on disk:
- WKipUnInst.exe (670.87 KB)
- WkipUpdate.exe (828.87 KB)
This web page is about Window Keyword info protocol version 1.0
Window Keyword info protocol is an application offered by koreaexamacademy. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Window Keyword info protocol is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Window Keyword info protocol from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Window Keyword info protocol or simply click the Search feature and type in "Window Keyword info protocol". If it is installed on your PC the Window Keyword info protocol application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Window Keyword info protocol in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Window Keyword info protocol, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Window Keyword info protocol.
8. After removing Window Keyword info protocol, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Window Keyword info protocol which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Window Keyword info protocol with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Window Keyword info protocol by koreaexamacademy from your computer, nor are we saying that Window Keyword info protocol by koreaexamacademy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Window Keyword info protocol supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-18 08:29:04.057