You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Winamp Toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Winamp Toolbar from your computerAOL LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on AOL LLC. Please open http://www.winamp.com
if you want to read more on Winamp Toolbar on AOL LLC's page. Winamp Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp Toolbar folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp Toolbar\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Winamp Toolbar. winampTbServer.exe is the Winamp Toolbar's main executable file and it takes close to 137.29 KB (140584 bytes) on disk.
Winamp Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 207.28 KB (212253
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (69.99 KB)
- winampTbServer.exe (137.29 KB)
The current page applies to Winamp Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Winamp Toolbar versions please click below:
Winamp Toolbar is a program released by AOL LLC. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Winamp Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Winamp Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Winamp Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Winamp Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Winamp Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Winamp Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Winamp Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winamp Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://www.winamp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp Toolbar\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Winamp Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Winamp Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Winamp Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Winamp Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Winamp Toolbar by AOL LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Winamp Toolbar by AOL LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Winamp Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-06 15:00:59.277