Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1
Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 from your PCAli Sarıoğlu
. Open here
where you can read more on Ali Sarıoğlu. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\UninstWATR.exe. The application's main executable file is called winamp.exe and its approximative size is 2.22 MB (2326624 bytes).
Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.05 MB (3200786
bytes) on disk:
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (378.36 KB)
- UninstWATR.exe (186.72 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.22 MB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 version 5.65
Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 is an application marketed by Ali Sarıoğlu. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1". If it exists on your system the Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1.
8. After removing Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 by Ali Sarıoğlu from your computer, we are not saying that Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 by Ali Sarıoğlu is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Winamp Türkçe Dil Paketi 5.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:59:01.020