Winamp Gold 2011
Winamp Gold 2011 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Winamp Gold 2011 from your PCJpSoft
. Go over here
for more information on JpSoft. Click on http://jpsoft.ucoz.ru
to get more details about Winamp Gold 2011 on JpSoft's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Winamp Gold 2011 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\UninstWA.exe. The program's main executable file is titled winamp.exe and it has a size of 1.80 MB (1882752 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Winamp Gold 2011. They take about 2.22 MB (2329552
bytes) on disk.
- Elevator.exe (27.63 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (335.70 KB)
- winamp.exe (1.80 MB)
- winampa.exe (73.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6223189
of Winamp Gold 2011. Click on the links below for other Winamp Gold 2011 versions:
Winamp Gold 2011 is a program offered by JpSoft. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Winamp Gold 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Winamp Gold 2011 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Winamp Gold 2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winamp Gold 2011". The Winamp Gold 2011 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Winamp Gold 2011 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Winamp Gold 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winamp Gold 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://jpsoft.ucoz.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\UninstWA.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Winamp Gold 2011.
8. After uninstalling Winamp Gold 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Winamp Gold 2011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winamp Gold 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Winamp Gold 2011 by JpSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Winamp Gold 2011 by JpSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Winamp Gold 2011 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 09:58:36.543