Winamp Essentials Pack
Winamp Essentials Pack is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Winamp Essentials Pack from your PCChristoph Grether
. More information about Christoph Grether can be found here
. Winamp Essentials Pack is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Winamp Essentials Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\UninstallWinampEssentials.exe. winamp.exe is the Winamp Essentials Pack's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.22 MB (2326624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Winamp Essentials Pack. They occupy about 3.08 MB (3230041
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- UninstallWinampEssentials.exe (133.02 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (377.04 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.22 MB)
- winampa.exe (83.59 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.74
of Winamp Essentials Pack. You can find below a few links to other Winamp Essentials Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Winamp Essentials Pack is a program marketed by Christoph Grether. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Winamp Essentials Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Winamp Essentials Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Winamp Essentials Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Winamp Essentials Pack". The Winamp Essentials Pack application will be found very quickly. After you click Winamp Essentials Pack in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Winamp Essentials Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Winamp Essentials Pack.
8. After uninstalling Winamp Essentials Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Winamp Essentials Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Winamp Essentials Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Winamp Essentials Pack by Christoph Grether from your computer, nor are we saying that Winamp Essentials Pack by Christoph Grether is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Winamp Essentials Pack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 19:29:03.510