Winamp 5.34 PL
Winamp 5.34 PL is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Winamp 5.34 PL from your computerPaweł Porwisz, PepeSoftware
. You can find out more on Paweł Porwisz, PepeSoftware or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Winamp 5.34 PL can be seen at http://www.pepesoft.tox.pl
. Winamp 5.34 PL is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Winamp 5.34 PL is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\uninst-winamp_pl.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. winamp.exe is the Winamp 5.34 PL's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.52 MB (1596032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Winamp 5.34 PL. They take about 3.42 MB (3587877
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevator.exe (27.63 KB)
- uninst-winamp_pl.exe (148.51 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (361.53 KB)
- winamp.exe (1.52 MB)
- winampa.exe (73.00 KB)
- winamp.exe (1.08 MB)
- winampa.exe (34.50 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Winamp 5.34 PL version 5.34
Winamp 5.34 PL is a program released by the software company Paweł Porwisz, PepeSoftware. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Winamp 5.34 PL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Winamp 5.34 PL from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Winamp 5.34 PL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winamp 5.34 PL". If it is installed on your PC the Winamp 5.34 PL application will be found very quickly. When you click Winamp 5.34 PL in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Winamp 5.34 PL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Winamp 5.34 PL:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pepesoft.tox.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\uninst-winamp_pl.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Winamp 5.34 PL.
8. After removing Winamp 5.34 PL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Winamp 5.34 PL that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winamp 5.34 PL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Winamp 5.34 PL by Paweł Porwisz, PepeSoftware from your PC, nor are we saying that Winamp 5.34 PL by Paweł Porwisz, PepeSoftware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Winamp 5.34 PL in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 01:33:43.293