You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Winamp (只有移除功能) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Winamp (只有移除功能) from your systemNullsoft, Inc
. Go over here
for more info on Nullsoft, Inc. Please open http://www.winamp.com/
if you want to read more on Winamp (只有移除功能) on Nullsoft, Inc's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Winamp (只有移除功能) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\UninstWA.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. winamp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 669.00 KB (685056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Winamp (只有移除功能). They occupy about 1,005.61 KB (1029747
bytes) on disk.
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (36.02 KB)
- winamp.exe (669.00 KB)
- WinampA.exe (12.00 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Winamp (只有移除功能) version 5.65
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Winamp (只有移除功能):
Winamp (只有移除功能) is an application offered by Nullsoft, Inc. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Winamp (只有移除功能) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Winamp (只有移除功能) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Winamp (只有移除功能) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Winamp (只有移除功能)". If it exists on your system the Winamp (只有移除功能) app will be found automatically. When you select Winamp (只有移除功能) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Winamp (只有移除功能), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Winamp (只有移除功能):
- The publisher is: http://www.winamp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\UninstWA.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Winamp (只有移除功能).
8. After removing Winamp (只有移除功能), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Winamp (只有移除功能) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winamp (只有移除功能) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Winamp (只有移除功能) by Nullsoft, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Winamp (只有移除功能) by Nullsoft, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Winamp (只有移除功能) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:03:31.787