Winaero Tweaker is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Winaero Tweaker from your systemWinaero
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Winaero. Further information about Winaero Tweaker can be found at http://winaero.com
. Winaero Tweaker is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Winaero Tweaker directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Winaero Tweaker is C:\Program Files\Winaero Tweaker\unins000.exe. WinaeroTweaker.exe is the Winaero Tweaker's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.63 MB (1704448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Winaero Tweaker. They take about 3.14 MB (3296224
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- WinaeroTweaker.exe (1.63 MB)
- WinaeroTweakerHelper.exe (330.04 KB)
This info is about Winaero Tweaker version 0.6.0.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Winaero Tweaker versions:
...click to view all...
Winaero Tweaker is an application marketed by the software company Winaero. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Winaero Tweaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Winaero Tweaker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Winaero Tweaker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winaero Tweaker". The Winaero Tweaker program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Winaero Tweaker in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Winaero Tweaker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winaero Tweaker:
- The web site of the program is: http://winaero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winaero Tweaker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Winaero Tweaker.
8. After removing Winaero Tweaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Winaero Tweaker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Winaero Tweaker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Winaero Tweaker by Winaero from your computer, we are not saying that Winaero Tweaker by Winaero is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Winaero Tweaker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 12:06:31.300