A guide to uninstall WinZipper from your system
WinZipper is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited.
. Go over here
for more information on Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited.. Detailed information about WinZipper can be found at http://www.4-zip.com
. WinZipper is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZipper directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing WinZipper is C:\Program Files\WinZipper\eUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WinZipper.exe is the WinZipper's primary executable file and it occupies around 494.67 KB (506544 bytes) on disk.
WinZipper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.44 MB (2556272
bytes) on disk.
- dup.exe (251.67 KB)
- eUninstall.exe (1.13 MB)
- TrayDownloader.exe (181.17 KB)
- winzipersvc.exe (415.17 KB)
- WinZipper.exe (494.67 KB)
The current web page applies to WinZipper version 0.0.0
alone. For more WinZipper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinZipper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinZipper:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinZipper:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinZipper
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\dup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\ebase.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\eshellctx64.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
How to uninstall WinZipper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WinZipper is a program offered by the software company Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WinZipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinZipper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinZipper". If it is installed on your PC the WinZipper application will be found automatically. After you click WinZipper in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinZipper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZipper:
- The publisher is: http://www.4-zip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZipper\eUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinZipper.
8. After uninstalling WinZipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZipper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinZipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinZipper by Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZipper by Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinZipper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:06:50.930