WinZip Malware Protector
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinZip Malware Protector for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinZip Malware Protector from your PCWinZip International LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on WinZip International LLC. You can get more details about WinZip Malware Protector at http://www.winzip.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip Malware Protector folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip Malware Protector\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinZip Malware Protector. AppManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 475.73 KB (487152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinZip Malware Protector. They occupy about 2.83 MB (2964416
bytes) on disk.
- AppManager.exe (475.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WMPUninstall.exe (1.21 MB)
- clamscan.exe (14.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1000.19051
of WinZip Malware Protector. You can find below info on other releases of WinZip Malware Protector:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nico Mak Computing\WinZip Malware Protector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Malware Protector_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nico Mak Computing\WinZip Malware Protector
WinZip Malware Protector is an application marketed by the software company WinZip International LLC. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase WinZip Malware Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinZip Malware Protector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinZip Malware Protector or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinZip Malware Protector". If it exists on your system the WinZip Malware Protector application will be found automatically. After you click WinZip Malware Protector in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinZip Malware Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip Malware Protector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winzip.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip Malware Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinZip Malware Protector.
8. After removing WinZip Malware Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZip Malware Protector that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinZip Malware Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinZip Malware Protector by WinZip International LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip Malware Protector by WinZip International LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinZip Malware Protector in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:41:30.260