WinZip Driver Updater
This page is about WinZip Driver Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater from your computerVAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L
. More information about VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L can be found here
. More info about the application WinZip Driver Updater can be found at http://systemtools.winzip.com/support/driver-updater.html
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WinZip Driver Updater is C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 18.14 MB (19020800 bytes) on disk and is called DriverUpdater.exe.
The following executables are installed along with WinZip Driver Updater. They take about 29.05 MB (30458192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (18.14 MB)
- DriverUpdaterSetup.exe (7.76 MB)
- DriverUpdaterUpdater.exe (68.00 KB)
- SRTray.exe (2.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (500.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of WinZip Driver Updater. You can find below info on other versions of WinZip Driver Updater:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove WinZip Driver Updater from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove WinZip Driver Updater:
- C:\Arquivos de programas\WinZip Driver Updater
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Iniciar\Programas\WinZip\WinZip Driver Updater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Arquivos de programas\WinZip Driver Updater\7za.exe
- C:\Arquivos de programas\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian.xml
- C:\Arquivos de programas\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian1
- C:\Arquivos de programas\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian2
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nico Mak Computing\WinZip Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\UninstallString
WinZip Driver Updater is an application by the software company VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WinZip Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinZip Driver Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinZip Driver Updater". The WinZip Driver Updater app will be found very quickly. When you click WinZip Driver Updater in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinZip Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip Driver Updater:
- The software company is: http://systemtools.winzip.com/support/driver-updater.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinZip Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling WinZip Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinZip Driver Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinZip Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinZip Driver Updater by VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L from your computer, nor are we saying that WinZip Driver Updater by VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinZip Driver Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 11:40:01.143