WinZip Driver Updater
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WinZip Driver Updater for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater from your PCWinZip International LLC
. Check out here
for more information on WinZip International LLC. Further information about WinZip Driver Updater can be found at http://systemtools.winzip.com/support/driver-updater.html
. WinZip Driver Updater is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WinZip Driver Updater is C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. WinZip Driver Updater's primary file takes about 18.43 MB (19330048 bytes) and its name is DriverUpdater.exe.
The following executables are installed beside WinZip Driver Updater. They occupy about 21.97 MB (23035088
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (18.43 MB)
- DriverUpdaterUpdater.exe (68.00 KB)
- tray.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (537.70 KB)
This data is about WinZip Driver Updater version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other WinZip Driver Updater versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove WinZip Driver Updater.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinZip Driver Updater:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WinZip Driver Updater:
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinZip\WinZip Driver Updater
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian.xml
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian1
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian2
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nico Mak Computing\WinZip Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\InstallPath
WinZip Driver Updater is an application released by the software company WinZip International LLC. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinZip Driver Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinZip Driver Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "WinZip Driver Updater". If it is installed on your PC the WinZip Driver Updater application will be found automatically. When you select WinZip Driver Updater in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinZip Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip Driver Updater:
- The software company is: http://systemtools.winzip.com/support/driver-updater.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinZip Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling WinZip Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinZip Driver Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinZip Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinZip Driver Updater by WinZip International LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip Driver Updater by WinZip International LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinZip Driver Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 23:20:03.040