You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WinZip for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinZip from your systemWinZip Computing, Inc. und H.C. Top Systems B.V.
. Open here
for more information on WinZip Computing, Inc. und H.C. Top Systems B.V.. Click on http://www.winzip.com/wzredir.cgi?GEWWZX
to get more details about WinZip on WinZip Computing, Inc. und H.C. Top Systems B.V.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\PROGRA~2\WINZIP directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for WinZip is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE. WINZIP32.EXE is the WinZip's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.69 MB (2818048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinZip. They take 3.11 MB (3264512
bytes) on disk.
- WINZIP32.EXE (2.69 MB)
- WZQKPICK.EXE (116.00 KB)
- WZSEPE32.EXE (320.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinZip version 9.06028
only. Click on the links below for other WinZip versions:
WinZip is a program marketed by the software company WinZip Computing, Inc. und H.C. Top Systems B.V.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinZip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinZip or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinZip". The WinZip app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinZip in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip:
- The publisher is: http://www.winzip.com/wzredir.cgi?GEWWZX
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinZip.
8. After uninstalling WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinZip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinZip by WinZip Computing, Inc. und H.C. Top Systems B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, Inc. und H.C. Top Systems B.V. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinZip in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 11:34:27.177