WinZIP Repair Free 1.0
This page is about WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 from your computerRecovery Toolbox, Inc.
. Further information on Recovery Toolbox, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the application WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 can be seen at http://www.winziprepair.org
. WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZIP Repair Free folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZIP Repair Free\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinZIP Repair Free 1.0. WinZIP Repair Free 1.0's primary file takes about 621.50 KB (636416 bytes) and is called WinZIPRepairFree.exe.
The following executables are installed along with WinZIP Repair Free 1.0. They take about 1.75 MB (1830851
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WinZIPRepairFree.exe (621.50 KB)
This info is about WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 version 1.0
WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 is an application released by Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinZIP Repair Free 1.0". If it exists on your system the WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinZIP Repair Free 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZIP Repair Free 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.winziprepair.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZIP Repair Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinZIP Repair Free 1.0.
8. After uninstalling WinZIP Repair Free 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinZIP Repair Free 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-03 05:19:09.283