WinX Video Converter 5.0.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 from your computerDigiarty Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Digiarty Software, Inc.. Detailed information about WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 can be seen at http://www.winxdvd.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Digiarty\WinX Video Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). WinX Video Converter 5.0.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Digiarty\WinX Video Converter\unins000.exe. WinX Video Converter.exe is the WinX Video Converter 5.0.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 12.47 MB (13074208 bytes) on disk.
WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 contains of the executables below. They take 13.88 MB (14558784
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
- WinX Video Converter.exe (12.47 MB)
The current page applies to WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 version 5.0.1
WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 is an application offered by the software company Digiarty Software, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinX Video Converter 5.0.1". The WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinX Video Converter 5.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinX Video Converter 5.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.winxdvd.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Digiarty\WinX Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinX Video Converter 5.0.1.
8. After removing WinX Video Converter 5.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 by Digiarty Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 by Digiarty Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinX Video Converter 5.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 06:51:48.800