WinX DVD Player 3.0
WinX DVD Player 3.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinX DVD Player 3.0 from your PCFreeTime Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on FreeTime Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.winxdvd.com
to get more facts about WinX DVD Player 3.0 on FreeTime Software, Inc.'s website. WinX DVD Player 3.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinX DVD Player 3.0 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WinX DVD Player 3.0 is C:\Program Files\WinX DVD Player 3.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WinXDVD.exe is the WinX DVD Player 3.0's main executable file and it takes around 1.90 MB (1992192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinX DVD Player 3.0. They take 3.07 MB (3215114
bytes) on disk.
- RegDVDFormat.exe (536.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WinXDVD.exe (1.90 MB)
The current web page applies to WinX DVD Player 3.0 version 3.0
WinX DVD Player 3.0 is a program released by the software company FreeTime Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall WinX DVD Player 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinX DVD Player 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinX DVD Player 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinX DVD Player 3.0". If it exists on your system the WinX DVD Player 3.0 application will be found automatically. After you select WinX DVD Player 3.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinX DVD Player 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinX DVD Player 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.winxdvd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinX DVD Player 3.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinX DVD Player 3.0.
8. After removing WinX DVD Player 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinX DVD Player 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinX DVD Player 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinX DVD Player 3.0 by FreeTime Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinX DVD Player 3.0 by FreeTime Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinX DVD Player 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 18:35:23.523