This page is about WinWorks 10.0.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WinWorks 10.0.5 from your computerLorinSoft
. More data about LorinSoft can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinWorks folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WinWorks\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinWorks 10.0.5. WinWorks.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 264.00 KB (270336 bytes) on disk.
WinWorks 10.0.5 contains of the executables below. They take 972.16 KB (995493
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinWorks.exe (264.00 KB)
The current page applies to WinWorks 10.0.5 version 10.0.5
WinWorks 10.0.5 is an application by the software company LorinSoft. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase WinWorks 10.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WinWorks 10.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinWorks 10.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinWorks 10.0.5". The WinWorks 10.0.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinWorks 10.0.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinWorks 10.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinWorks 10.0.5.
8. After removing WinWorks 10.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinWorks 10.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinWorks 10.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinWorks 10.0.5 by LorinSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that WinWorks 10.0.5 by LorinSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinWorks 10.0.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:48:17.213