WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25
WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 from your systemYL Computing, Inc
. Additional info about YL Computing, Inc can be seen here
. You can read more about about WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25. WinUtil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.62 MB (1694488 bytes) on disk.
WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.10 MB (12687961
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (214.77 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.77 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.77 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.77 KB)
- ToolContextMenus.exe (262.77 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.77 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.77 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (210.77 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.77 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.77 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.77 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.77 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (382.77 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (294.77 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.77 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.77 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.77 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (614.77 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (278.77 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.77 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (454.77 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (398.77 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.77 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.77 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (450.77 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.77 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (234.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (810.16 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.62 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.77 KB)
The current page applies to WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 version 12.25
WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 is an application by YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25". If it exists on your system the WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 12.25 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:48:57.353