WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3
WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 from your systemYL Computing, Inc
. Further information on YL Computing, Inc can be found here
. Click on http://www.ylcomputing.com
to get more details about WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 on YL Computing, Inc's website. WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled WinUtil.exe and occupies 1.62 MB (1698584 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3. They occupy 12.12 MB (12704019
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (214.77 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.77 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.77 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.77 KB)
- ToolContextMenus.exe (262.77 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.77 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.77 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (210.77 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.77 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.77 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.77 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.77 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (382.77 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (294.77 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.77 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.77 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.77 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (614.77 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (278.77 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.77 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (454.77 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (398.77 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.77 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.77 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (462.77 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.77 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (234.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (809.84 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.62 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.77 KB)
This info is about WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 version 11.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\AppAutoShutdown.exe
WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 is a program marketed by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 program will be found very quickly. When you click WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:55:10.500