WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1
WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on YL Computing, Inc. You can get more details on WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1's primary file takes around 1.60 MB (1673840 bytes) and is named WinUtil.exe.
WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 contains of the executables below. They take 11.83 MB (12402321
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (214.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (210.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (382.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (294.61 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (278.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (454.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (398.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (462.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (234.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (810.58 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.60 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 version 11.1
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinUtilities
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinUtilities\Uninstall WinUtilities.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinUtilities\WinUtilities on the Web.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinUtilities\WinUtilities.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 is an application by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 app will be found automatically. After you click WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinUtilities Professional Edition 11.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:00:33.600